? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My boy is growing up!!

Speaking of school, we are enrolling Kaden into preschool this year! He will be going for two years. After today, he is definitely ready. I bought him new markers and let him color while I was getting ready for work. I went and checked on him, and he was writing out letters! He showed me he could write S, T, O and E! Perfect capital letters! I was amazed! Not only did he learn his alphabet out of thin air, the little stinker can write them too! I wanted him to show me more, but he decided that drawing funny stick persons and animals were more fun. I did find a kit with dry erase markers that teaches letters, numbers and simple words, and has a place for him to practice writing. I think this will be his next fun thing to do - he definitely takes after me, I love to write and color. He likes to guess and learn, so I am thinking that maybe some fun flash cards are in store for the near future?? My favorite thing to do when growing up was to play "school".. now I get to do it with my son and he likes it! He told Matt the other day that he wants to learn to read. We read to him all the time, and he has expressed a huge interest in it. My baby boy is getting soooo big!! :*(

0 comments: