? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

Counting down to 5 am Wednesday

We decided that this Wednesday and Thursday we are going to drive to Omaha and visit the Zoo! We wanted to just go baby shopping on Thursday, but Matt worked about 40 hours overtime, and we budgeted some out to go shopping and there was plenty over to go to the Zoo too! Kaden and I have never been there, and I guess it is really awesome. Matt went when he was about 15. We are also going to go see his grandpa W., who has alzheimers really bad and is not doing very well at all right now. It's been since Christmas '07 since we both went back (Matt went February '08 for his cousin's funeral) and we have been anxious to get back that way for some time now. All three of us are excited! I just wish we more time to stay out there. I want to move to Iowa so bad, I hate it here! I know Matt does too, but I think he is unsure of starting over with work and whatnot. Although they have a really awesome ethanol plant back east that he could easily get a job at. And I could probably transfer my job out that way too.
Anyways, I will definitely report back as soon as I can about the Zoo, shopping and seeing Grandpa W.

1 comments:

Morgan said...

How did you like the zoo? The Omaha zoo is my favorite!